How we buy
All of our merchandise is either purchased outright, or collected from donations of lightly used items. Then if needed, returned to top selling condition. We take pride in that we have provided high quality, like new items to the community of St. Petersburg for over 30 years.
We pay top dollar for clean, like new items.
We buy on Tuesdays 6-8pm, and Saturday afternoons.
You may drop off at your convenience.
It’s always good to call first. To make sure we are buying what you have to sell.
Garments need to be in season, near excellent condition, preferably name brands.
We would prefer that items are folded, or laid flat in boxes or bins.
Baby items, toys and furniture can be brought in most anytime, but it’s always
a good idea to call first.
The price we pay depends on what we can sell the item for, and the amount of work
involved to make it saleable.
What we buy
• We always prefer that clothes are in matching sets.
• Don’t have tears or stains.
• Of current fashion (nothing over 3 yrs old).
• Within season.
• Name brands – Such as Old Navy, GAP, Guess, H & M, or Dept. store brands. We don’t accept Walmart, or Dollar general type clothing.
• We are always looking to buy larger, outside toys, such as: slides, table & chair sets, wagons, picnic tables, push toys & ride ons, etc.
Sell, trade, or donate your lightly used stuff to us
Give us a call
We accept drop-offs or provide local pickups